Tuesday, November 3, 2015

ARGAN OIL HAIR MASK

WOW!!! InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask is AMAZING!! I color treat my hair often and it tends to dry my hair out and my scalp. But this hair mask REALLY moisturizes my hair leaving it silky, smooth, and full of life. I LOVE IT! I have been using this mask for two weeks, but I had noticed just after the first use. It doesn't take much at all to condition your hair. A little goes a long way! I leave on for 10-15 minutes followed by a cool rinse. It really seals my hair shaft. Even leaving my split ends looking smoother. And my scalp isn't dry anymore either! I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MNK9R5Y?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment