Saturday, October 17, 2015


UKLOO EARLY READER GAME

uKloo Early Reader Treasure Hunt Game will definitely be one of your child's favorite games! You can teach your child how to read by having a treasure hunt! This game has 3 reading levels by adding more words to clue cards the higher the level. Also comes with a Picture Helper poster so your child can look up words and see a picture of what the word is for those more challenging words. You can make this game as long as you would like. Just lay cards out to design a treasure hunt, giving clues that lead up to a surprise card or an actual "surprise". Game also comes with "write your own clue" cards so you can write clues with a dry erase marker. Says ages 4+, but I play this with my 3 year old. This game is a great way to learn and we both have fun while playing. We will be able to use this reading tool/game for many years to come. I have received this product free for my review, but my opinions are my own. http://www.amazon.com/uKloo-Early-Reader-Treasure-Hunt/dp/B007IKNPCK  http://www.ukloo.com #ukloo

No comments:

Post a Comment