Friday, July 1, 2016

MAXAM PAKKAWOOD LOCK KNIFE


Seems no one has good things to say about this knife. The only thing I see wrong with it is the blade is very dull like it hasn't been through any kind of a sharpener yet. Which, yes, that is bad. I feel that I shouldn't need to sharpen a knife that I have just purchased. Other than that, the knife is heavy, all metal construction, self locking, feels comfortable in my hand, and the tip of the blade is very sharp. The wood look on both sides of the handle is attractive. All screws are tight and secure. Blade is thick and secure. Also the blade is hard to open and close, which I see as a good thing. And the knife has a large belt clip attached. Now I just need to put the blade on a grinder and get a nice sharp edge. I received this product at a discount in exchangefor my honest review. https://www.amazon.com/Maxam-SKPKWD-Brown-Pakkawood-Liner/dp/B003SBBAD4/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2D4DW0NZBLRX4&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1466112692&sr=1-1&keywords=SKPKWD #MAXAM

No comments:

Post a Comment